Men In Black Pest Control, Inc.
Men In Black Pest Control is owned and operated by a team of pest control professionals – providing quality pest and termite services to the Clear Lake area. We are one of the most thorough Houston Home Pest Control companies.
Appointments Set on the Half Hour
We serve areas north of Texas City. Our territory is the Clear Lake Area, including La Porte, Seabrook, Pasadena, Webster, Clear Lake Shores, Kemah, Dickinson, Shore Acres, El Lago, Deer Park, Taylor Lake Village, and League City. Our service area includes all areas south of Highway 225 and east of I-45 north of Galveston.
Men In Black Pest Control Inc. Superiority Promise
Trained Experienced Professional Staff
1. You want to know who will be in your home doing the work. Our technicians are trained to identify and solve problems. They will discuss your pest options and their cost, then complete the job to your satisfaction. That means one person to know and feel comfortable about. We do not send a salesperson to your home to sell you a product first, then rely on notes and work order forms that another worker has to follow. With many other companies you do not know who will show up after the salesman leaves.
Responsive: We Value YOUR TIME and YOUR SCHEDULE
2. We set appointments on the half hour. Your time is important and you want us to honor our appointment times. We understand that to be a great service company, we have to be on time as often as possible. We also know that you would appreciate a call when we are running behind due to traffic. We understand the importance of communicating with you and being available for your calls. We can answer your calls from 8 am to 7 pm Monday – Saturday – with a live person ready to help you, if you get voicemail, leave a message and we will call you right back. Other companies may not have these extended hours or they answer their phones with a messaging service. We work hard to earn your business and keep your business.
Fair Price for Good Service
3. You want to pay a fair price for a good service. We use the best products available because satisfied customers are what make a company grow, not saving a few dollars on materials. People want their pest problems solved. That’s why they call us. We also know that to retain quality employees who have families and above average skills, we need to compensate them better. Our prices are very competitive but we are not a budget pest control company. We think our customers see that a $5 or $10 dollar price difference is a big difference in how comfortable you feel with the person in your home and the quality of service you receive.
We Back Our Work
4. We offer one of the best warranties in the business. You want your problem solved and a company that stands behind their work. We are confident in our people and our choice of products. There are a thousand pest control companies to choose from, but only a few have our experience, and reputation. You can choose us with confidence that we will back our work.
Our Approach to Pest Control
5. Pests are a reality of everyday life. There are over 94,000 species of pests in the United States. No matter how clean you keep your home, pests will find a way in. Pests can not only cause physical damage to your home, they can also spread germs, irritate allergies and generally make the environment in your home uncomfortable.
Common pest control techniques can often compound your pest problem by re-routing pest activity. The misapplication of pest control products in the home can cause the formation of new nests, as well as potentially contaminating your environment.
Pests systematically seek out entry points and invade your home to obtain food and water. Once pests find a way in your home, your home provides a perfect environment for them to flourish. We are trained to understand the areas of your home that are most susceptible to pest activity.